Licensed Land Surveyors Perth
Use of Land Surveying
With our experienced & versatile staff, we are focused on ensuring clients have the most accurate information and data available.
We utilise the latest technologies and work in partnership with you to ensure that your requirements are fully understood and that the solution provided fully meets your needs.
Our team of Land Surveyors can provide Engineering, Civil Construction and Underground Utility Mapping Surveying so you don’t need to source a separate team to handle the different surveying components of your project. Combining both the land surveying and utility mapping services into one service saves time and reduces the inherent risk of communication errors during the project.
Advance Scanning can provide our Utility Mapping information as spatially correct digital data on Map Grid of Australia (MGA) co-ordinate datum and Australian Height Datum (AHD). We also have the skills to accurately merge different data sets on various local project datum’s as required.
Presentation of information can include
- Drawings in DPF Format
- Hardcopy plans.
- Digital data in 2D and 3D AutoCAD Civil 3D format.
Above formats can include the following overlayed information to help better understand
the implications of site conditions on your design works both above and below ground –
- Geo-reference to existing Topographical Survey features.
- Existing cadastral boundaries.
- Overlay of Geo-referenced aerial imagery.
- Design drawing files
- Provide Long Section and Cross Section plans in AutoCAD format.
- Highlight site constraints and clashes against current design.
- Overlay proposed design solutions.
- Carryout Feature surveys.
- AutoCAD drafting.
- Survey set out for Civil Construction projects.
- As constructed capture, compilation and drafting.